з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Distillery is in search of an experienced DevOps engineer to join our large product team.
We are Distillery, a full-service software design, and development company. We built mobile applications with millions of downloads, help interesting startups make their first step on the road to success, and work with large companies to improve their products. Distillery is headquartered in sunny California, very close to the Pacific Ocean. We are the team of more than 100 professionals specialized in almost every popular technological stack.
- Hands-on system administration experience with both Linux and Windows OS;
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services;
- Hands-on experience with cloud configuration tools, like Terraform, AWS Cloudformation;
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Saltstack;
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins CI;
- Python/bash scripting;
- Architecture planning and implementation of continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines;
- Experience with log management tools(ELK stack, Kibana, Logstash);
- Experience with monitoring and alerting services(Grafana, Nagios, New Relic);
- Experience with application servers(IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
A Team of friendly top-tier professionals you’ll find easy to communicate with;
Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
Modern technology stack on all projects;
Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as a financial cover of online and offline courses;
Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
Wages corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open to negotiating on the salaries;
A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the river embankment. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, muesli, shower, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cozy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
All the necessary equipment;
Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
English language courses with a native speaker at the office.
See you at the Distillery!