Our partner is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. They are a leading provider of driver information and controls, audio and infotainment, and domain controllers.
If you want to have a real impact on the final shape of a product – we are waiting for your application!
- Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers;
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification;
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.;
- Software debugging and quality assurance;
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation;
- Integrate customer and third party SW components;
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
- Experience in programming language C;
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as an advantage;
- Any knowledge of electronics will be considered as an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Very good English.
What we bring on the table:
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Social events.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.